Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Team Phoenicia Needs You

Team Phoenicia needs to raise at least $7,000 by the 14th of September, and I can't offer much, so I'm prepared to make an offer to the first three people who donate $200 or more before then.

I will provide, for these three donors, color pen-and-ink originals of my art of a subject of the recipient's choosing. Work will be on high-gloss paper 8.5"x11", done with RapidoGraph® pen and watercolor or non-cloogging inks, and I will assume the shipping costs. These commissions will be done by no later than the end of this November, 2009.

Will Baird/Team Phoenicia must be paid directly the $200 or more by the 14th of September for this offer to be valid. We'll arrange the details after the payment is cleared.

Good luck, Team Phoenicia!

No comments: